This policy details how data about you is collected/used/disclosed when you visit our websites and services (together, “BV”) or otherwise interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on BV if a change is material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- BV links to third party sites so please review their privacy policies.
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on BV, or send us directly or via other sites. Please do not post private data.
- data you provide (e.g. email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. keyword searches and “favorites” lists).
- data about your devices (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
Data we store
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company
- in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you
User data may be pooled to conduct market-wide research and shared with other parties, however sharing of such pooled data will NEVER contain personal information of users or visitors of this site.
International Users – By visiting BV or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect for purposes listed here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.